Thanx for the advice about nitrous

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 16:05:32 EST

Answering a few questions here.

   I have a standard cab R/T. I cant imagine a supercharged one running 14.9
unless it is spinning the hell out of the tires. I use 29 psi rear and 55 up
front on stocks RSAs for a 2.05 60 foot time. I am paranoid about using the
juice now. i am not an expert on nitrous so I cant not argue your valid
points. However I was assured that the system would be completely safe on this
vehicle. The manufacter told me this but they could be wrong also. This
system has adjustable jets and I am not using the largest one. I am definately
taking your advice seriously though. I too am in it for the long haul and my
truck is my daily driver with 5900 miles on it. I want to get a bigger
throttle body also, I never heard of them till yesterday, please send me if
anyone who knows reads this some info on them. I gues I would change the
injetors also with that. Let me know please.

Dana