oil leak

From: Sperduto, Nick (SperdutoN@dnb.com)
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 11:15:00 EST

Anybody else with this problem ?
I have a 98 Dakota 5.2 4wd cc.
Underneath the truck forward of the gas tanks is a square canister mounted
to the frame nex to the cros member with the torsion bars attached to it.
The canister has 3 lines going into it. the area around the lines and the
floor above it and the crossmember have oil residue on them. I wiped it all
down with braker cleaner about 2 weeks ago and it's coming back. It seems
liek oil coming from the lines, but I have no idea what the lines are.
It's at the dealer getting the exhaust manifold leak fixed for the second
time and their supposed to check out this problem