Re: Pictures of Lowered Dak's

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 22:18:15 EST

Bob;
I have lowered mine 1.75" in front and 2" in the rear
I you go more than 2" in the front you won't have very much suspension
travel.
I had to replace the suspension bumpers on the front so that it would 't
bottom out.
Also more than 2" you will get some bump steer.
I think that 2" in front and 3" in the rear is all that you will want.

FWIW

Colin H.