RE:Synthetic Fluids

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 11:45:15 EST

Russ:

   My Dak currently uses Mobil 1 in the engine (runs quieter: a very
noticeable difference over the Dino stuff), and as soon as the Dealership
fixes my wierd tranny problem it's getting Redline Synthetic ATF in there.
I'll probably put a chrome diff cover on it and put Redline Synthetic Gear oil
back there too. I'm taking all the oils in the truck to synthetic. I know
there's folks out there chuckling right now who swear by thier dino oils, but
I love the synthetics, less mess, and no temp/time changes.

Shaun H.