RE: Back at you Rich

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 09:52:59 EST

Hello Garret,
I'm not to awfully far away from you. Ashburn is just on the northwest side
of Dulles Airport. It's four miles east of Leesburg on Route 7. We have a
couple DML'ers in this area. Right here is No. Va. (besides the two of us)
there is Jodi in Centerville, Brian in Arlington, and Mike in Winchester.
Close by there is also Boog in Batimore, William in Anapolis, and I forget
right now the names of the two fellas just north of the MD/PA line in
Gettysburg and Hanover, PA. (If I missed anyone, please let me know.)
Rich