Throttle Bodies

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 19:32:48 EST

Dear Jules:

        I have just received your catalog and it was well worth the wait. But I have
a few questions. First for your core exchange it says 200. Does this mean if
I order an economy version of your TBI's that you charge 400 and when you
receive my TB you return 200 back to my credit card? And the Super Bore 250
you talk about is that and upgrade to any of your TB's and what exactly is it?
And again is the 195 for the Super Bore E and additional 195 plus the 200 plus
the 200 for core exchange which would be returned when you receive my TB so a
total of 595? I am very intrested in your product and am awaiting your reply.

Josh