Free Money from Chrysler!!!! No Kidding!!!!

From: Scott L. (homer@nevada.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 19:58:59 EST

I got $400 free today from Chrysler Corp.! Of course, there is an
eligibility requirement. I qualified by taking delivery of a Dakota in
1998 (in June, I bought an R/T), and by graduating from college in the
last 3 years (May, 1996).

When I bought my R/T, I didn't know about this deal, and neither did my
salesman. I just found out about it last week, and sure enough, my $400
check is on the way.

You can qualify by earning a 2-year, 4-year, or postgraduate degree from
an accredited university, OR a U.S. service program OR a registered
nursing program or LPN, OR by being a university senior that will graduate
within 6 months.

It is good on the purchase OR lease of any 1997, 1998, or 1999 Chrysler
Corp. vehicle.

For more info:
www.chrysler-college-grad.com, or (888)-GREATCARS.

Scott L.