Re-signed on member, Now w/ R/T.

From: Kev99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 12:03:52 EST

I don't know how many of you remember me, but I had a 4x4 flame red '97 dakota
w/ black racing stripes. I got rid of that and now have a '99 Black RC R/T. I
have 3800 miles on it and have only had it for a month. So far I have put on
the FIPK and my best time has been a 15.101@89.66. Last week some old lady
pulled in front of me and I hit her, so all the damage is gonna be fixed in a
few weeks and I am getting the hood replaced w/ the East Coast Customs Ram-Air
hood. (the one good thing about the accident). Well, I'll have more q's later,
just wanted to let everyone know I am back on, with a much faster truck. Any
info on what people have done to make the R/T's run faster would be greatly
appreciated. Kevin.