My Dak is Ruined

From: Douglas Bowerman (bowermdw@mailhost.ind.ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 17:03:35 EST

Hey all,
Just to add to the misery lately, I too have a mangled Dak. Oh my,
Yesterday I was approaching a stop light. I stopped. The Ford Ranger
behind me, slammed into me. I was pushed into the car in front of me.
My bed is accordianed. My bed hit the cab. My front bumper is smashed
in. Luckily I have a long bed, which absorbed more impact. It still
drives! Although, the radiator leaks a slow leak. The Ranger was
umm... let's say it wasn't pretty. It was so mangled, it was like
folded in or something. That man only hit me at about 25-30 MPH.
Doug