Re: Re:Lowered R/T?

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 21:19:51 EST

In a message dated 11/10/98 8:56:02 AM Central Standard Time,
eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com writes:

> Any of you lowering guys happen to know how the R/T was lowered from the
> > factory.
> > I want to lower mine but I want the straight goods on what's going on
down
> > there already.
> >
> > Ryan K
> > '99 R/T RC

Ryan,

The only thing they did was add a flip kit to the rear springs. No difference
in the front spindles or springs. At least that's what I was told after a
friend who is in the custom truck business told me, after examining my 99 R/T.

Gene