Re: RE: Group Header Purchase

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 07:50:00 EST

O.K. twist my arm!

I'd be interested in the group deal for these headers as well, provided
that....
a) they make them for early model Daks (95 4x4, 5.2L)
b) they come with the y-pipe, like the DT/MoparPerf ones (these are
basically the same, right?)

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK
-------------
Original Text
From DKOTA4BY@SMTPGATE {Dkota4by4@aol.com}, on 10/11/1998 6:14 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Mark,

  If you are going to order from Leach then count me in. I talked to them
yesterday and asked about Ceramic coating. They don't coat their headers,
so
you would have to do it aftermarket. Tom said their headers are nickle and
should not rust like chrome. Anyone know anything about it?

Russ