Re: HELP ME! My truck is MOODY!

From: Dennis D. Baker, Jr (dbaker@deltech.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 20:19:33 EST

With all that "Crap" installed, could your enging possibly be starved for
fuel?
I have heard that a very large percentage of factory "pumps" "suck" more
than they do "pump". Basicly speaking, they are not met for much more
volume than what they come set from the factory.

The problem that I have with what the MOPAR fellas are saying is that the
whole point of the computer is to regulate fuel, air mixture, and other
vital functions. The Jet chip basicly pushes the limits of the factory
computer. Common sense is telling me to check your pump... A starved pump
can deffinently be sporatic. There are tons of factors which could lead to
random problems.

JMHO....