Re: 100% Trans Flushes was Trans Coolers

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 00:30:22 EST

<<
 I had this explained to me. They splice into the tranny lines and run clean
 fluid through it until its all clean, then add a new filter and top it off.
 think it was Wynn's. Pretty high dollar. $120, + the cost of a new filter.
 Total around $170 at Lube King.

My local Oil & Lube place quoted my at $120 for the 100% fluid flush, this
includes the pan to be cleaned, new filter, screen cleaned, and new pan
gasket. It sound to be a fair price since normal tranny changes clost about
$45. So you guys think its worth it??? I guess if I am not pleased with it I
just wont do it again, I just am attracted to the completete flush idea.
Kyle