Re: 360 magnum heads

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 02:03:57 EST

The Mopar heads are already mildly ported (P4876257) and good for
about a 25 h.p. increase. I have used the Extrude Hone process on cast
headpipes for the jet-skis that I race and have had excellent results.
I have heard everything from good to marginal on improvements for
automotive heads. I would personally go with a set of Dick Landy
ported heads. I think you would be more than satisfied with their
work. Call: 818-341-4143

---Dana <dr088@lightspeed.net> wrote:

> I seen these heads in the MPP catalog. Valve size is 1.92" intake ,
1.625" exhaust and 5/16" valve guides. Are these just
> stock 360 heads? Will these work on the late model smog (OBDII)
engine? I thought about getting a pair and have them Extrude Honed.

                                   Dana

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG