RT Test Drive

From: Mike Styer (mstyer@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 02:52:19 EST

WHOO HOO! Got to test drive a 99 RT CC (red :) Tuesday. I love the
torque it had! The exhaust sounded great and the handling was nice
too. Honestly though, the power felt like my old 88 Chevy 5.7 SC. If
only I had $25K :)

For practical matters though, what specifically are the differences in
the suspension between a 99 RT and the +/-93 models? If I could apply
these differences to mine, I'd be happy. Engine wise, I still want to
just fix up my V6 (I like doing things the hard way - it broadens my
vocabulary ;)

Mike S.
Now:1993 V6 5-speed CC Sport (best but will be better:)
Then:1988 Chevy C1500 SWB 5.7L Auto
     1981 Ford F100 SWB .302 Auto