Re: Gears attn: Scott Morris

From: Scott Morris (scott@eatel.net)
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 19:00:12 EST

At 04:25 PM 11/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey! I've been debating 3.92's... can you let me know about highway
>driveability when you get em' figured right?
>
>-mike d.

>I have a 97 dakota sport with a v6 and an automatic tranny. I just put
>some
>392 gears in the rear end. My speedomoter is all wacked out. I got the
>new
>speedo gear. and put it in i don't think it worked. either i did something
>wrong or community dodge screwed up and gave me the same gear.
>HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>=-{
>Scott
>97 V6
>don't know how fast i'm goin

I know about how fast i am going because i have compared it with other people.
at about 2500 rpms in od you are going about 70.
it drives good. really picked it up alot. I figured out that they just gave
me the same gear. got the right gear put it in and then i broke the sensor.
that was my fault.i cant wait till i get my dak lined out. the 392s are a
good idea.the best thing is to find some one with a v8 and just switch if
they want.
then you can just switch speedo gears too.

scott
97v6 auto