RE: Re: C.C.Drags...my little report -Reply -Reply

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 08:05:50 EST

Where is the Mason-Dixon track located?
Rich - Ashburn, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) [mailto:MSykes@su.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 1998 5:03 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: C.C.Drags...my little report -Reply -Reply

I have a friend comin' up on the weekdn of the 20th. If Mason's open ,we
may just come out. Do you know if it's open? I'll come out and run if it is!
=)

-mike d.

>>> Scott Miller <kmiller@mail.cvn.net> 07/10/98 05:40am >>>
Mike, I'm pretty sure Mason-Dixon's test & tune is like $10 or $15. I kinda
thought $35 was a little steep myself, but I wasn't complaining, cause I
was
having a blast. I definetely want to go back down though, and get in the
street class or something on a Sunday and run bracket racing.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322