[Fwd: RE: H.P.Cat]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 17:17:47 EST

Thanks for the tip. I'll wear my mechanics gloves, the clean ones.
Alan S.

attached mail follows:

The Mopar stainless steel headers can be coated, however, the fingerprints
never go away. Be extremely careful on the install to wipe down the headers
prior to starting. They stay forever...

VLAD
96 Indy
"FASRAM"