Good Speed Shops in Northeast?

From: Chris Foote (darkangel@map.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 21:28:00 EST

Hey Gang,

I am getting ready to undergo a few modifications this winter and I was
wondering if anyone could reccomend a good shop that would be willing to do
the installation. Unfortunately as much as I would love to do it myself my
time is limited so it would just be easier (although much more costlier!)
to have someone do the work for me.

I am located in Massachusetts and am open to any suggestions for a good
shop along the East Coast...I guess I can travel as far as the New
Jersey/DC area to find a good shop. I hope there is something a little bit
closeer, though :-)

Thanks,

-Chris
darkangel@map.com