Re: Re: Re: Dakota runs 10's? was: Thanx for the advice about nitrous

From: N2mopars@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 11:00:10 EST

<< today a guy told me of a fl dak running low 11s and pulling front end 2-3
 ft on the launch.... fyi....

> both without my comments shared with me that the left tire is rising 3-4
> inches on the launch... folks THIS IS EXCITING... the magazines showcase
> the WOW-to-da-max 13-high sec trucks and (but) down on the street they
 are
> running mid 11's fighting over who will get to the 10's first...
> this is really....
>
> jam'n

Jules, what kind of suspension mads are these guys using to help launch and
hook up these trucks. Also, can you clue us in on some engine mods these guys
have, other then the run of the mill mods we always hear about? Or are
spraying these things with NOS?

Brad