Re: v-6

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 09:34:33 EST

>Do you know the cost of the roller conversion,
>and does it clear stock valve covers.

The last price that I saw for the Comp Cam's kit
was $257.95 at full retail. You can probably
get more info. about them on the web site:
http://www.vantek.net/pages/compcams/

I don't know if the stock valve covers will have
enough clearance. I have seen that, for the
Crower kit, the top of the cover has to be banged
out about 1/4". The other alternative is replace
the stock covers with the MP Magnum covers.
Apparently, they have extra clearance.

Jule's Magnum Performance 4th Edition
catalog has the V-6 Crower's for $344.95.

Crower's web site is: www.crower.com

Good luck.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)