RE: Dak's in New Jersey

From: Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540 (Greg.Popovich@bmge.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 10:01:13 EST

Cool beans! Yes I've seen your truck a couple of times cruising around
town (ever spank the riceboys from the southern end of town or
Linden??hehehehehe)! I live on the corner of Milton and Bryant (Eggers
Insurance is owned by my SO). I used to live in Greenwood Lake many
years ago (behind the American Legion on the northern end of town). I
work in NYC for BMG Music so I take the train into the City. Bayonne?
Damm! that is some commute!! That is close to 2 hours during rush hour.
I'd like to setup a meet at the Stewarts Drive-In on St George's.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd