97+ Fake Dakotas And Painting: PLEASE READ

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 03:24:53 EST

If I were to paint stripes on my truck would it be a double fake
"Viper-kota"? I do have a 318 and 5-speed so i guess it would only be
1 and 1/3rds fake....right? What if I put R/T wheels on it? 1 and
1/3rds fake "Bigwheel Viper-kota"? What if I had a blower on it?
"Blown Bigwheel Viper-kota" 1 and 1/3rds fakie. All this is sounding
too much like something you would pull off on a snowboard. I really
need help on this issue.

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG