Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 23:45:00 EST

If it really is WHITE smoke (not bluish) than you're burning antifreeze...
take your radiator cap off... see if you're losing fluid... then start the
truck with it off, to see if you get foaming.

I hate to say it, but if that's the case you cracked a head, the block, or
if you're lucky it's a blown head gasket..

Looks like it's time to get that 360... ;~}

Gary Shook