Re: Amsoil

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 18:43:16 EST

<< ATF would run me 91.35 >>

Well it really depends on how ofter you change your ATF anyways. I change mine
every 25,000 miles, so for me synthetic ATF would not be worth it, HOWEVER,
Amsoil's ATF does have 3 times the life span of conventional ATF, so then
again it would be worth it. I would do it, I think it would well be worth the
money. I am running Amsoil in my front and rear diffs as well a in my transfer
case, let me tell you this stuff is slick!!! Noise went down and truck is
actually alot smoother now. I plan on changing over to Amsoil once my case of
Castrol is used up. I say do a hill test:
Find a small hill and put your Dak in neutral and let it roll down noting how
far it travels. Then replace the tcase, front and rear diffs with Amsoil and I
bet you will go alot farther. Mine went almost 50 yards more, so to me Amsoil
is so worth the money. I highly recommend thier PI gas additive/cleaner. Put
Amsoil in and you WILL NOT be disappointed. A guy I know has used Amsoil since
day one in his 85 Ram 4x4 and he now has over 340,000 miles on it WITHOUT a
rebuild! Good luck!
Kyle