Leach (Mopar) headers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 18:55:09 EST

Has anyone here decided to head up a possible mass purchase of the Mopar
headers directly from Leach? I would be interested, and I remember several
others also showing interest in buying them as well if we can get a good
price on them. I would believe that we can get people from the Ram list
interested as there have been several folks there asking about headers
lately, and maybe we can get a few of the Durango list members interested as
well. If we can get enough people in this, I bet we can get a nice little
cut. I understand that Leach can only work with individuals and not dealers
per their contract with CC, but that should not be a problem with everyone
calling in on their own to order their headers. What do you folks say? We
still need to get intouch with Leach and first fine out if they will work a
deal for a mass purchase, then find out exactly what year/model and
configurations they offer. This would be sweet if they also offer 4 and 6
cylinder headers as this would open the deal to everyone. Hopefully they
also make units for pre 97 trucks as well. Damn, after all that I almost
feel like I have volunteered! I will do it if there is no one else that
wants it, but I am pretty busy right now so if there is anyone that has ever
wanted to do something like this, then now is the time to speak up. With the
holidays coming, I know that this may not be the best time for everyone, but
there has been a lot of interest in headers from those that do not currently
have them, so I guess now is as good as any time.
John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)