Re: Re: Good Speed Shops in Northeast?

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 09:47:57 EST

In the Hartford Connecticut area I know of 2 shops that are excellent with
racing applications.

Rankin Automotive in Manchester. Eric and Todd are experts in racing
applications. I've seen them up at Lebanon Valley Dragway with their Grand
Nationals. They are a good choice for that kind of installation.

If your looking for some serious engine work, Precision Automotive in
Simsbury. Dale the owner is an engine GOD and builds many of the race
engines in this area. He is more of a machine shop though. It's the type
of shop that you bring your block to and say, "I want to go (insert ET
here)" and he will build it. I don't know if he will do general work
though (drop your truck off in the morning and pick it up in the evening).
But, he will be able to give you names of shops in the area that will, since
many of them send him their machine work.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/~Walter_Felix