Re: Sunday at the Drags(Dan)

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 00:25:58 EST

The rsa's are junk tires for sure and they are as hard as kelsy's nuts.
I switched tires with a friend of mine that has an RT with my eagle LS tires
and I could burn the shit out the RSA's and barley turn the eagle LS tires
over. Say what you will about the LS's but they are a hell of a lot better
than the RSA's. I have about 7000 mile's on my LS's and I should get about
35-40 K out of them very easy.

Colin