RE: Vortech R/T support

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:12:15 EST

Dan,
I feel your pain! I will start investigating (I may be looking for a twin
screw eventually after seeing the install on the Shelby Durango this weekend
at the Chrysler speed festival in Coronado!) Frank may have some ideas,
although I have talked to him and this seems to be one of the OBDII
mysteries still unsolved by most shops that are "talking" about it...Twist
the distributor and nothing happens... That sucks.
BKB