Re: polishing R/T wheels ?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:28:54 EST

In a message dated 11/16/98 2:16:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< I called a very reputable company here in the Atlanta area and they quoted
 me a price of $150 per wheel . I know it's alot of money , but it sounds
 fair to me . I found a place that will do it for far less , but they had to
 have a translator on the phone and it sounded like a Fly-By-Night type of
 place .

 I think that this would look great on a jet black truck !

 Anyone ever have a set of wheels polished ?

Jack, its very easy to do. We did the Lambo wheels on Tom Gales hot rod a few
years back. If you have the time, its well worth saving the 600 bones and
putting that into the supercharger fund!! A little wet and dry up to about
2000 and then polish! All done!
Eric You could always mount the Viper Wheels until they are
done!! Their still waiting for ya in my garage!!