Re: Re: polishing R/T wheels ?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:37:04 EST

In a message dated 11/16/98 2:53:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mustang@netunlimited.net writes:

<< Check on getting them chromed. Much less clean up and maintenance. Most
 places charge about the same to chrome as to polish and you may be able to
 swap them out if they have them in stock.

NONONONONONONONO, My opinion, but no way man. Polished aluminum looks WAY
better than Chrome. After you polish your wheels Jack, spray them with a
clear coat. Again, this is just my opinion.
Eric