Re: Re: Jules speaks up... was: thanks for help on my BIG PROBLEM!!! -Reply

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 10:49:36 EST

>> You forgot number 4.
>>
>> 4. Have Chapter 13 lawyer standing by !!
>>
>> hehehehe ;)
>>

>a really great story comes to mind... rather back-roomish... but i promised
>to be nice... but in all honesty... even such puns are not appreciated...
>smiles or not... i don't have to make any contributions... if the list
>would prefer...just let me know... i got more than enuff to do...
>
>jam'n

Jules -

I didn't mean to say that you would have to file Bankruptcy because of
anything to do with MPI , as I said before , I believe that a product is
worth what people will pay for it , so more power to you .

What I Meant was that we would all love to go crazy and have about $50k
worth of mods on our trucks . I know it would be very easy for me to get
carried away .

At any rate , sorry if it came across wrong .
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net