Re: Stage 1 confirmation attn:Bruce

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 20:59:13 EST

<< Hey Bruce, I'm just checking to see if you got the 2 private letters I sent
 while back after you sent out the stage 1 list. If you didn't get them, they
 said that only thing that was wrong for me was the p/n. My # on the black
 thing behind the TB is 53030657AB which is different from the number that you
 had listed for me. If everything else is ok then let me know and I'll send
 you my check.

 Will
 '97 318

I havent gotten a response either, I was unable to format your list of info.
Dont know how to do that!!!! So dont know if my info was correct. Anyways,
let em know also if you got my letter!

Brad