Re: wasTB list,stage ONE Only!:Fuel pressure

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 21:32:19 EST

In a message dated 11/15/98 4:40:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< Speaking of fuel pressure, how can you tell what your fuel rail is at and
 how can ya increase it? >>

Eric

I have a fuel pressure gauge on my Dak. It attaches to the test port on the
fuel rail. This port normally has a schrader type valve in it but with the
gauge you take the schrader part out. I also had to buy a isolator kit to keep
from running a fuel line into the cab (Illegal). I checked it at 35 - 40 psi
against a test gauge and it was accurate but I think it may be a little low on
the high side.

Bill