TB order --> Attn. Frank

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 22:50:42 EST

Frank,

I'd like to get on the list for a stage I tb. I will be moving around
the state over the next month (back to school) would you mind emailing
me direct to save bandwidth on the list ('business' email below)? I
want to make sure that I understand perfectly how this is going to work.

1) I place order, have $$ ready to send when ready.
2) I need to keep the old one on b/c of daily driver, so I may send the
check & old TB after I get the new & improved one on.
3) If the new TB kills my low-end torque (I don't know if it
will/won't), may I send it back or is this a non-returnable deal?

Please correct me on the above if I'm wrong on anything.

Thanks,

Jon Smith
jdsmith4@unity.ncsu.edu