Re: Street Scene roll pan

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 02:45:18 EST

I am running the SS roll pan. Overall it is a nice piece. There was
some thought put into designing the pan because it shares some of the
lines of the truck. My painter had to do some minor prep work to get
it ready for painting and it turned out excellent. I bought mine from
Traders and it was around $100.00. They do offer painting services and
I hear they do very nice work. They should have pics of their orange
'97 Dak sportin' the roll pan on their site.
Traders: 800-345-7008 http://www.traderstruck.com
It is a very easy item to install and looks way better than the stock
crash protector.
BTW I have heard to stay away from the SS mirrors. Everything from the
instructions to the install is pretty much a slimy deal.

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG
Street Scene pan and hitch