Performance muffler

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 05:58:31 EST

Need some advice. I have a 97 SLT Dakota 318 V8. I was
thinking of putting a Flow Master, SUV 50 series three
chamber Muffler on to increase my performance. I don't want
a real loud muffler, and am not sure if it would be better
to stay with the single tail pipe or go duals. Does any one
any advice on this.
                              Thanks
                              Charles C. Talbott

If you want performance without the sound, think about installing a
Dynomax Turbo muffler. I have a 97 Dak with 318 and had originally
changed out the stock muffler with a Dynomax Turbo muffler. It helped
performance and didn't make things that loud. I eventually changed that
set up and when with a straight design muffler with dual rear exhaust to
get a louder sound. Just my 2 cents.

Garret
ladysmithgwl@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]