Re: ATTN: Audiophiles -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 17:01:27 EST

you mount them under the seat and they vibrste with the bass
frequencies to create the illusion of a SW. They hit when the bass does
and shake the seat. They are good to have if you want LOW bass but
don't want to spend the money for a 15" woofer, ya' know?They add
some warmth to the sound and don't cost a lot. You also can't hear the
outside the vehicle. My roomate has them and they are pretty cool, but I'd
rather have a sub =)

-mike d.