RE: Headers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 21:07:30 EST

Glen,
I've been given the go ahead from my wife to go ahead and get my headers. I
am heading up a group purchase to buy Mopar headers directly from the
manufacturer, who is Mike Leach Co. I have already contacted Mike himself
and he should be sending me a quote this week on what he can offer for us
depending on the number of people that are interested in joining in. One
member said that he was able to buy his headers from Mike for $330.00
instead of the @$500.00 that most of the discount houses want for them.
These headers include the Y pipe, or in your case the down pipes that mate
up to your 2 in 1 out cat. They are nickel plated but we should be able to
also buy them unplated if you are planning on having them ceramic coated. As
soon as I get the price breakdown, I will let everyone who is interested
what the price will be, then we can set up a time frame for us to order. If
you are interested, please email be back directly as I am compiling a list
of everyone who wants in.
John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)