Bruce, info correction about TB order!!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 22:10:35 EST

corrections. First, my last name is spelt Gigliotti, not Gigliotto (a pet
peeve of mine!) and second, I have a 96, not a 95 as you have listed.
Everything else is correct!! Looking forward to getting the TB!!!! Thanks!!!

Brad

P.S. I am kinda wondering if I should hold out for the Stage 2. What do you
think? I have MP headers, .458/.467 cam, valvesprings, computer, 1.6 roller
rockers, FIPK, 3" exhaust (collector to tailpipe) with hiflow cat, a 5 speed,
and 4.10 gears. I plan on more mods soon, including the Mopar MPI intake
manifold, pullies, and a ram air setup.