Re: Grill/Brush Guard opinions.....

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 22:48:14 EST

<<
 OK DMLers....finally I get to post a question that isnt asking whats wrong
 with my Dak~! I am looking into a front Grill/Brush guard. I would like a
 wrap around style. I do not want either to spend $500 bucks that some are.
 I saw a company called Ram that makes a style of wraparound grill/brush
 guard(black) for my 93 4x4 Sport for $200. I would like to know who else has
 grill/brush guard on their Dakota and what they think of it. I want a
 quality guard that isnt a erector set piece of junk.Thanks!
 Kyle >>

Or what about the MOPAR grill brush guards? I have seen them for
$175....amazingly cheap for a dealer item!!
Kyle