stolen speakers and such

From: Geoffrey Gaskin (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 23:09:46 EST

the first time, i was less than 50 ft asleep on the sofa. I actually
lived in an "old people" neighborhood.
They took a crow bar to the door handle, took out the light in the
roof and every thing else except my galaxy CB and linear... including
over 100 cd's. This was in 95. This summer, I was having trouble
with my 3.9 in my 90, all kinds of ignition problems, thing would just
die and not crank for about 5 minutes.. dealership couldn't even
figure it out.. anyway, they had my truck behind an 8ft fence, and the
alarm was off of course. The people jumped the fence, took all of my
stuff "again" except my radio(taking the face plate off DOES work).
they hit a few others also, mine was the worst. The people even tried
to steal my wheels!! Any way, the dealership tried to weasel out of
it, but after a months i finally got my $$ and even ending up buying
me a new truck.

anyway, that is my story... my question was:
will crutchfield sell me the stuff seperately? I already have the
speakers.

that is all

crawdaddy

==