Re: Other mailing lists

From: Whit (bigdog@netdog.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 00:42:28 EST

At 10:22 PM 11/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>All,
>As you know. I'm trying to get as many names together as possible and also
>get the word out on the group purchase I am working on for the Mike Leach
>(Mopar) headers. Can someone please send me the URL's for both the Jeep and
>Durango mailing lists? For the Jeep I am looking for a list that is mostly
>newer vehicles, 94+. I found durangoclub.com but it looks very commercial
>and I don't want to post something out there that could raise eyebrows at
>Mike Leach even though he is working within his contract with Mopar. Does
>anyone know if there is another list that is like ours. If not, I will go
>ahead and post the offer there. Any help you folks can give me on this will
>be mucho appreciated.
>John
>98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)

This really sucks since I was the one who found Mike and turned you guys
onto him but what the hell, I hope you get a good deal. You can get onto
all the Jeep mailing lists here,
http://www.off-road.com/4x4web/jeep/jeeplists.htm. I'm on the Cherokee and
the Grand Cherokee lists and would be happy to post to them. Just tell me
what you want to say and an email address to respond to or sign up yourself
and tell them what you're up to.

Whit