FYI- Used '99 RT For Sale

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 16:00:30 EST

Found another Dakota for sale... I replied to the guy, and here's
the email that I received.

---

Well, the payments are 622.94 per month. I had to re-finace it with a lot lower down payment. However you could re-finance it again if you have a bit of cash on you. It could go down as much as $300 a month. My payments used to be 313 for 4 years and now they are 622 for 5 years. Or you could give me a lump sum of 23k and I'll pay the rest. I owe on it about 28k right now. I'll take a loan out for the rest. I'll go ahead and send you a picture. It's not the most descriptive looking but it's all I got now. I'll send you some more info. too.Talk to you later!.

---------

Basically it is a Black CC RT from the pictures I got, and I am waiting on what options it has, mileage, etc. Anyone interested??? I'd like to but..... I've already got a Yellow one, and my wife would kill me if I bought another truck!

Sam '95 SLT