Re: Storage Compartment

From: Heather - Intensely Bluetiful Dakota (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 21:20:54 EST

Ok, here goes, an opinion from the lady...

I have been looking for a storage compartment too, but I don't want one of
those bulky truck boxes so I can't haul anything. Well, here's my two
choices, which may help you out.

At Sam's Club, (made by Steel Horse, also saw that KMART carries them) there
is this tailgate box for $260. It attaches to the tailgate on the inside
and sticks out about 10 inches or so in the bed. It's a truck box, but for
the tailgate, small, yet convenient for tools and some cleaners. I've also
contemplated getting this handy dandy storage bag that rolls up when not
using it that has tie downs on it (which there are two tie downs in the back
up towards the rear window) it's made of all weather material and it's only
$20 at Wal Mart in the automotive department. Depending on if you want a
short term haul, or long term haul those are some options.

Sportin' my adventures of truck accessory shoppin',

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4 cyl 5 spd
Intensely Bluetiful
2986 miles...