opinionation

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 20:18:02 EST

Okay
I am getting ready to do some body work to the 88' 6er. Someone was
nice enough to bust out my turn signal on my dak, so I have to replace
the lens. I have a semi-chrome grill and have been meaning to switch to a
painted black one. I can get the whole grill from a boneyard for 150
bones, off of a Dakota Sport. BUT, I could get the clear lenses from the
dealer for 100 bones (they really aren't all that clear, but they aren't
orange). Check out my Dak on my page
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
and tell me what all ya'll think. I'm also thinkin' about ditchin' the pin stripe.
any help would be a big.... uh... help =)

thanks !!!

-mike d.