Toronto Meet Update and Directions

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 12:15:12 EST

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to send this e-mail to the list as well, in case anyone is
having problems receiving my e-mail, Randy :)

The information I received from Playdium is as follows:

Saturday morning special is called "Saturday Morning Mayhem".
It's on from 10:00am until 1:00pm
Cost is $10.00 Cdn. per hour
Play ticket must be purchased by noon

For more info see:

http://www.beginplay.com/sq1/index.htm

I don't know if any of you are aware of how Playdium works, but here is
a little more info:

You load up your playcard with a dollar amount, then use the card as a
credit card to play for different games, IMAX movie, etc. Randy knows
more about it than I do, so you may want to ask him if you have any more
questions. The web site is pretty good though.

My suggestion is that we meet in the Playdium parking lot, Jason and I
will have a sign that says: "Toronto Dakota Meet" by the Black '98 CC
4x4 Dak. We'll try to find a empty section of the parking lot. We'll
have Jason's cell phone in case anyone gets lost. The number is:
416-576-5184. We should probably shoot for 9:30am to gather in the
parking lot so we can drool at each other Daks, get to know who's who,
and take some pictures.

Playdium address is 99 Rathburn Road West, in Mississauga. For the US
folk, it doesn't really matter which border crossing you come through,
they all will point you to the highway called "QEW". Just get on where
it says QEW to Toronto. Exit at Highway 10 Northbound to Rathburn. You
want to go left (west) on Rathburn and Playdium will be on your right.
It's pretty damn big and no one will miss it, I hope.

Any questions just drop me an e-mail and I'll do my best. See ya all on
Saturday morning -- WOOHOO, YIPEE!!! :)

Thanks,
Norah

PS, I have a new e-mail address now: nbleazard@home.com

--
current:  '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
current:  '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd