RE: Throttle Body Attn Frank

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 17:41:07 EST

Josh,
I have worked very hard on maintaining flow rates approx. equal to the stock
TB on throttle settings 15 degrees and less. I haven't tried the Stage I on
my Ram, I have the Stage II installed. On the Clayton Dyno, the torque
figures on my truck look about equal from 2,000 to 3, 000 with a rise in
torque above 3,000. Torque peak rises by about 200 to 300 rpm. The best
people to get actual SOP results would be Bruce or Bob. But honestly, if you
are not satisfied, we would be glad to take the TB back. We don't want
anyone to ship their TB to us until they have the new one installed and they
are happy with it.....

        Frank