Re: RE: MPI manifold attn:Brad

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 21 1998 - 11:04:06 EST

<< Brad,
 Not a problem picking up a manifold for you. I like the idea of a couple of
 dowel pins to locate the TB on the manifold, the TB's have a lot of slop in
 the in the attach points. As soon as I get mine, I will see if it is
 feasible to do this. There is an adapter to mount the TB to the manifold (4
 bbl to 2 bbl). Stay tuned......

         Frank >>

Cool! Let me know! Is it just me, or does everyone else think its a little
too convenient that this MPI maniflod has a 4 barrel Holley bolt pattern, and
that most nitrous plate systems have this bolt pattern????? Cant wait!!!!!

Brad