Re: Removal of SLT and Rubber

From: Eric Schreiner (xneric@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 21 1998 - 15:15:59 EST

Cuervo

I removed mine, and as a temporary fix until I got to the body shop, put duct
tape on the inside of the fender as backing for the holes. It's pretty easy to
get to the back side of the fender in that area. A couple dabs of factory
touch up paint makes a repair you can't see from 10 feet unless you you're
looking. It's holding up so well, I spent the money on one of Jules throttle
bodies instead of the body shop!!!

Eric